Fourteen Ten are working with The Big Chill House to launch their new breakfast menu, imagine talking and thinking all day about oak-smoked bacon, Lincolnshire sausage, granola, French toast, maple syrup, runny eggs and soldiers, homemade Röstis and Belgian waffles – obviously a massive chore for an office full of gluttons.
The Big Chill breakfast menu is being served every day from 8-11.30am and runs much later on weekends from 11-4pm so a good place to keep in mind for a late afternoon full English. True to festival style the venue gives you the freedom to breakfast what you want, when you want, your way, here are some ideas:
- Check e-mails before work via free Wi-Fi while enjoying Boiled Egg & Soldiers
- Share Belgian Waffles with your lover in the Nook and Cranny
- Grab a Breakfast Muffin on the run before catching the Eurostar
- Settle for long lingering brunch with Homemade Rosti and free coffee refills
- Gather your mates on the roof terrace for Full English followed by snooze in sun
- Have a liquid start to the day and get drunk on Irish Coffee and Bloody Marys
…whatever style of breakfast you want The Big Chill House can accommodate it.
We are also running a twitter competition alongside the usual news and reviews to immediately associate breakfast with The Big Chill House. The mechanic is super simple; to enter just tweet how you ate breakfast today to @bigchillhouse and include #breakfastmyway and three breakfasts for 2 will be given away every week until the end of October.