Fourteen Ten assisted Zavvi.com‘s PR agency in October 2009 with publicity for the newly formed online only business. The rights to Zavvi.com had just been bought by The Hut Group after the closure of the former Virgin Megastores outlets and the brand sought exposure for their entertainment offers with the busy Christmas period ahead.
- Introducing Zavvi.com as the ultimate Christmas shopping destination for entertainment releases
- Creating publicity around key Christmas releases.
- Ongoing publicity within Christmas gifting guides and sections e.g. ‘Offer Of The Week’.
- We secured Christmas related coverage in 32 online lifestyle sites.
- Reaching a potential audience of 6.8 million.
- Published media includes Cosmopolitan.co.uk, Den Of Geek, GlamourMagazine.co.uk and MyBliss.co.uk.