Founded in Montreal in 1994 Vice Magazine is a leader in arts, culture and news. Today Vice has grown to includes the magazine, website, a film production company and a record label.
Fourteen Ten assisted the PR agency for VICE Magazine and their video channel VBS.TV (Now VICELAND) with their digital media publicity for two years between 2008 and 2010.
During this time we promoted their brand partner campaigns and seeded their exclusive content to bloggers, communities and online consumer lifestyle websites.
The campaigns we worked on included:
- Levi’s Live Unbuttoned Campaign
- INTEL The Creator’s Project
- VICE Photo Exhibition 2008
- VBS Meets David Haye
- Devadasi: Prostitutes of God
- The Next Generation of Ministers
- Heavy Metal Roadshow
- Inside Iranian Cinema
- Van’s Skate Europe
- VBS Meets Noam Chomsky
- Where The Wild Things Are: Behind The Scenes
- Uneven Terrain with Palladium Boots: A Pirate Radio Documentary