Fourteen Ten were tasked with increasing revenue for ICE BAR London via their bar known as FIRE BAR which was located on the floor above the ice.
Friday evenings were the most popular night for the venue and the owners wanted to increase dwell time and bar spend from customers outside ICE BAR.
Fourteen Ten created a stand-alone weekly event as follows:
- BRANDED the event ‘FIRE BAR FRIDAYS’ to create consistency
- COMMISSIONED artist Harry Wyld to create strong imagery for POS and marketing assets flyer
- PROGRAMMING of emerging DJs to increase footfall (and atmosphere) by bringing their own crowd
- LISTED the Friday night events on all popular listings sites such as Skiddle and Resident Advisor
- PROMOTED the events to London based media such as Time Out London and LOTI