Fourteen Ten assisted Chinese Food Festival with their publicity and social media management.
The 2016 Chinese Food Festival took place on the 19th, 20th and 21st of August 2016 in Potters Fields Park adjacent to the magnificent Tower Bridge. Entry is free and following the huge success of the previous year (the festival welcomed over 30,000 visitors) the opening hours have been extended and exhibitors increased.
2016 Highlights include:
- Chinese Food Fair (over 30 stalls selling huge variety of Chinese food and drink)
- 2016 UK Chinese Streetfood Competition (previous winner was Chong Qing noodles 重庆小面)
- Celebrity Chef Theatre Demonstration (feat The Dumpling Sisters and a Hot Pot Workshop)
- Chinese Fine Dining Lounge (feat. Shanghai Supperclub pre-booking required)
- Chinese “Night Market” (DJs, streetfood, cocktails and light show)
- Chinese Traditional Performances and Entertainment (inc. Tai Chi Fan Dance, origami, calligraphy)