Online publicity for the launch of the second Camino restaurant Camino Puerto Del Canario located in London’s Canary Wharf. Camino features traditional Spanish tapas and dishes as well as a good selection of Spanish drinks.
Fourteen Ten launched an online publicity campaign alongside individual activities.
Key activities were the ‘Sherry Ferry’, a press trip to the restaurant where guests were hosted with sherry and tapas on the Thames Clipper before arriving at the restaurant, and a collaboration with the Qype community who we hosted at the restaurant.
- Our online publicity campaign saw 71 items of coverage reaching an audience of 785,402
- Our Sherry Ferry evening was a great success filling the restaurant
- The Qype collaboration helped to raise awareness of the launch with a flurry of positive comments from community members.
“Fourteen Ten is an agency full of energy who embark on new projects with huge enthusiasm. They quickly and efficiently carry out thorough research and boast a wide range of contacts, their good natured personalities, coupled with their terrific knowledge of the hospitality industry and a hefty dose of tenacity always achieves great results”
Richard Bigg – Managing Director
– Our post about the exhibition via our blog.
– Camino Puerto del Canario Page