Fourteen Ten are working with Bake At Home Pizza because we tried it, loved it and can honestly say this is the best delivery pizza the entire office have ever tasted and it would be a shame not to let others in on the secret.
Bake At Home Pizza delivers premium made-to-order pizzas that you bake yourself in your own oven in your own time. The pizzas are made using only the finest individually sourced ingredients; vegetables are delivered daily from New Covent Garden Market, meat toppings from Woburn Farm in Bedfordshire and organic flour from Doves Farm in Berkshire.
The idea is you make the call, put your oven on highest heat and within 30 minutes your pizza arrives, after about ten minutes in your oven you have a hot, fresh, crispy pizza.
Try the new Autumn & Winter menu that introduced 5 seasonal options alongside the Classic and Bespoke range (our favourites has to be the beef!)
1. Hot Smoked Beef, Red Onion, Green Pepper, Parsley, Tomato and Mozzarella
2. Portobello and Chestnut Mushrooms, Truffle, Thyme, Tomato and Mozzarella
3. Prosciutto, Roasted Tomato, Basil, Rocket, Tomato and Buffalo Mozzarella
4. Garlic Roasted Butternut Squash, Winter Spinach, Mascarpone, Thyme, Tomato and Taleggio.
5. Chorizo, Cherry Bell Peppers, Black Olives, Coriander, Tomato and Mozzarella.
First orders get 50% off entire bill.