BEAR, the award-winning* healthy snack brand today announced the addition of a new Mango flavour to its best-selling BEAR Yo Yo’s range as the brand celebrates its third birthday and kids go back to school.
BEAR Yo Yo’s are made from ‘100% naked nature’ – pure fruit picked fresh in season then gently baked with absolutely no added sugar, preservatives or stabilisers. Available in-store from early October the new Mango flavour joins the existing fruit gang of Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry and Pineapple & Apple.
“We are excited to announce the arrival of our new Mango flavour as our BEAR fans have been requesting it for a while!” explains Hayley Gait-Golding, BEAR’s Founder “BEAR Yo Yo fruit roll counts as 1 of your 5 a day (2 per pack), contains only 27 calories, is fat free and is packed full of filling fibre, making it perfect for lunchboxes, desk drawers or as a snack for growling tums everywhere.”
The BEAR range includes:
- BEAR Yo-Yo’s – RRP 49p (20g pack) / Multipack RRP 2.29 (5 x 20g bags) Pure fruit rolls–1 of your 5 a day with 75 animal family nature fact cards to collect inside. Available in Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Pineapple and Apple plus NEW Mango
- BEAR Fruit nibbles RRP 69p (30g) 100% softly baked fruit combinations with no added nonsense. Available in Mango Pineapple & Cherry Berry. Under 100 calories and 1 of your 5 a day
Current BEAR stockists: Asda, Co-operative, Morrison’s, Sainsbury’s, Ocado Tesco, Waitrose, Holland & Barrett, Co-operative, Somerfield, Café Nero, Wilkinsons, Wholefoods, Planet Organic, Garden Centre group and lots of small chains & independents.
Find BEAR on facebook or hear our growls on twitter
The BEAR facts…
- BEAR Fact 1: 100% naked nature –we snarrrrl at sulphites and grrrowl at gumming agents.
- BEAR Fact 2: Lighter paw print, we never freight our fruit by air.
- BEAR Fact 3: Bearly processed fruit all year round (we follow the sun for perfect ripeness)
- BEAR Fact 4: No short cuts. We take our time, enjoy the view and do what’s right.
- BEAR Fact 5: Friends with our farmers. We pay better prices for better fruit.
*Awards won= HSBC Start-up, Grocer Gold awards 2010 & 2011, Women of the Future Award- Entrepreneur of the future 2011, Daily Mail Enterprising Young Brits 2010 & Venture Candy Food & Drink Award 2011.